gov The forest before the rains Near Santa Cruz, Big Basin Redwoods State Park has really big trees, nearly 140tent sites, and 36 tent cabins.
What does BBRSP stand for?
BBRSP stands for Big Basin Redwoods State Park (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBRSP
- Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform (UK)
- Biscayne Bay Regional Restoration Coordination Team (Florida)
- Backyard Battery Repair Shop (Jamaica)
- Be Back Real Soon
- Blue Box Recycling System (municipal waste management system)
- Broadband Routing & Switching
- Bureau of Business Research and Services (New Mexico State University; Las Cruces, NM)
- Business Birth Rate Strategy (UK)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK)
- Bristol Bay Regional Seafood Development Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Big Bend Ranch State Park (Texas)
- Bare Back Real Time
- Big Bend River Tours (Texas)
- Bird Buffer Real Time
- Bird Buffer Recording Tape
- Brilliant Black Reduction Test (plasma screening)
- Burlington Business Round Table (Burlington, MA)
- Battery-Backed Real Time Clock
- Balfour Beatty Rail Track Systems (UK)
- Blue Bulls Rugby Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Less than half an hour from the heart San Francisco tourist-popular Muir Woods National Monument is a rare 554-acre preserve of redwoods, Hitchcock actually filmed at Big Basin Redwoods State Park, north of his country home in Scott's Valley, near Santa Cruz.
7 miles from trailhead, at 1122 State 41, Fish Camp; 888/574-2767 SOUTH BAY Big Basin Redwoods State Park Pick up a map at park headquarters, then head out and explore a dense patchwork of trails (we're crazy about the Skyline to the Sea Trail) that loop you past gurgling creeks and many of the park's largest old-growth redwoods.
What to do Big Basin Redwoods State Park About 20,000 acres of trails and camping.