GRANT EXPANDS BIKING PROGRAM The Eugene Bicycle Safety Education program that has taught 10 hours of bike safety at local schools will be expanded thanks to a grant from the Jane Higdon Foundation.
What does BSEP stand for?
BSEP stands for Bicycle Safety Education Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSEP
We have 11 other meanings of BSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Business Services East Midlands (UK)
- Bachelor of Science Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Bedfordshire Social Enterprise Network (also seen as BedSEN; UK)
- Biological Systems Engineering
- British Standard European Norm
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics (various schools)
- Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings
- Basic Skills Education Program
- Baystate Springfield Educational Partnership (Springfield, MA)
- Bile Salt Export Pump
- Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership (est. 2003; UK)
- Bistable Electroactive Polymer
- Black Sea Environmental Program
- Brain Stem Evoked Potential (audiology)
- Bedford Steam Engine Preservation Society (England, UK)
- Barkeley Side Effects Questionnaire
- Best System of Emission Reduction (US EPA)
- Brain Stem Electric Response (audiometry)
- Brain Stem Evoked Response (Audiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Healthy Schools team teachers received minigrants from the Health Masters Club for course and substitute teacher fees to become certified in the Florida Elementary Traffic and Bicycle Safety Education Program.