Examples of these indexes include Pedestrian Level of Service (PLOS) (Sarkar 1993, Dixon 1995, Gallin 2001, Chu and Baltes 2001, Balts and Chu 2002), measure of pedestrian environments (Khisty 1994), pedestrian environment factor model (1000 Friends of Oregon 1993), pedestrian potential index and deficiency index (Portland Pedestrian Master Plan, City of Portland 1998), Level of Service (LOS) (Botma 1995), Bicycle Safety Index Rating (BSIR) (Davis 1987), roadway condition index (RCI), Bicyclist Stress Level (Sorton and Walsh 1994), Intersection Hazard Score (IHS) (Landis 1994), Bicycle Level of Service (BLOS) (Landis, et al.
What does BLOS stand for?
BLOS stands for Bicycle Level of Service (roadway bike friendliness measure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLOS
We have 5 other meanings of BLOS in our Acronym Attic
- Bandlimited LADSPA (Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API (Application Programming Interface)) Oscillator Plugin (software)
- Basic Local Operation
- Block Locally Optimal Preconditioned Eigenvalue Xolvers
- Business, Labour and Overseas Price Indexes (New Zealand)
- Black Ops (video game)
- Boucle Locale Optique Radio (French: Optical Radio Local Loop)
- Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area (Texas)
- Block Based Robot
- Bell Laboratories Operating System (AT&T)
- Beyond Line-Of-Sight (over 600 Miles)
- Blood Oxidative Stress
- Boss Looking over Shoulder
- Branch If Lower or Same
- Beam Line Operations and Safety Awareness
- Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
- Bevordering Van de Lichamelijke Ontwikkeling, Sport En Openluchtrecreatie (Commissariaat-Generaal Voor de)
- Beta-Blocker Length of Stay Study (clinical trial)
- Beyond Line-of-Sight System (radio system)
- Blended Learning Open Source Science or Math Studies
- Blocks Substitution Matrix