We determined the protein concentration by the bicinchoninic acid assay (Sigma), using bovine serum albumin as the calibrator.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Bicinchoninic Acid Assay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bearer Control Access
- Bearer Control Agent
- Belgian Cockpit Association
- Belle Chasse Academy (Belle Chasse, LA)
- Benefit/Cost Analysis
- Bergen County Academies
- Berkeley Citizens Action
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (UK)
- Bethel Christian Academy (various locations)
- Bibliothèque des Côtes d'Armor (French: Library of Cotes d'Armor)
- Bilan de Compétences Approfondi (French: Thorough Review of Skills; employment assessment)
- Bilateral Compliance Agreement
- Billiard Congress of America
- Biodiversity Conservation Alliance
- Biological Control Act of 1986 (Australia)
- Biological Control Agent (plants)
- Bird Clubs of America
- Bird Conservation Alliance
- Black Cherry Aphid
- Black Coaches and Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
MUCF protein was quantitated by bicinchoninic acid assay (Pierce Chemical Co.