Wouter Hanegraaff and Ruud Bouthoorn met by chance in the spring of 1997 at the Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica in Amsterdam.
What does BPH stand for?
BPH stands for Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica (library; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPH
We have 72 other meanings of BPH in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelier en Philosophie (Bachelor of Philosophy)
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital (Thailand)
- Bank Przemyslowo Handlowy (Polish bank)
- Barrels Per Hour
- Beats Per Hour (watch movement terminology)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Benzaldehyde Phenylhydrazone (chemistry)
- Big Publishing House
- BigPond Home (Telstra)
- Birds Per Hour
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BOPH)
- Boiler or Process Heater
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Hygiène (French: Good Hygienic Practices)
- Breakaway Piston Head (drilling industry)
- Brown Planthopper
- Bureau of Public Health
- Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This catalogue is the promising result of the effort of collaboration between the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana of Venice, the scholarly library founded by Cardinal Bessarione, and the Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica of Amsterdam, this too a scholarly library, yet founded (and until recently funded) by a twentieth-century heir to the hermetic-Rosicrucian tradition, Joost R.