The bill also specifically names the curator of the University of Missouri and any bi-state development agency as entities subject to the Sunshine Law.
What does BSDA stand for?
BSDA stands for Bi-State Development Agency (transit agency for St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSDA
We have 33 other meanings of BSDA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Solution Department
- Business Solution Design
- Business Solution District
- Business Specification Document
- Business Strategy Dialogue
- Business Support Department
- Business Systems Design
- The British Society for Dermatopathology
- With Heaven's Help (Aramaic - B'Siyata D'sh'maya)
- Basic Service Demat Account (stocks)
- Black Seventh-day Adventist (forum)
- Border Stick Dressers Association (UK)
- Bordereau de Suivi des Déchets d'Amiante (French: Monitoring of Asbestos Waste Slip)
- British Sheep Dairying Association (Kent, England)
- British Soft Drinks Association
- Buddhism and Society Development Association (Kampong Cham, Cambodia)
- Bureau Sénégalais du Droit d'Auteur (French: Senegalese Copyright Bureau; Senegal)
- Bankers and Securities Dealers Association of Iceland
- Bošnjacka Stranka Demokratske Akcije Kosova (Bosniak Party of Democratic Action of Kosovo)
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Arts and Sciences (University of Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In exchange Craig MacDonald, director of risk management at the St Louis- based Bi-State Development Agency will attend a conference at the University of Warwick next week.