The bi-directional link between TimeControl and Oracle Primavera allows for project, task and resource information to be moved from the project managements system and actual hours, costs and task progress to move from TimeControl back to Oracle Primavera.
What does BDL stand for?
BDL stands for Bi-Directional Link
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDL
We have 80 other meanings of BDL in our Acronym Attic
- Baseline Demonstration Laser
- Battery Data Link
- Battlefield Digitization Laboratory
- Beach Discharge Lighter
- Bed Down Location
- Begin Degrading Link
- Below Detectable Level (environment)
- Below Detection Limit
- Berkeley Database License
- Best Dressed List
- Bile Duct Ligation
- Black Diamond Library (Washington)
- Bone Density Loss
- Bord de l'Eau (French publishing company)
- Bourse des Locaux (French: Local Stock Exchange)
- Brigade des Loups (French: Wolf Brigade; airsoft group)
- Bund der Deutschen Landjugend (German: Federation of German Rural Youth)
- Bureau de Liaison (French: Liaison Office)
- Bureau des Longitudes (French standardization institution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 10Gbps bi-directional link will make big data transfers possible in the least amount of time.
It is said to be a comprehensive, bi-directional link between the PI System [TM] and SmartSignal EPI*Center[R] predictive-analytics software.
The Colony switch offered 1GB/sec bi-directional links between server nodes in a cluster, and the Federation switch has four times the bandwidth with 4GB/sec bi-directional links.
The company said that Quadwire, a 40Gb/s optical link for data centres and high-performance computer clusters, features a parallel 4x10Gb/s optical bi-directional link, meeting the needs for increased data rates in longer lengths (up to 100m), while offering a lightweight solution and small bend radius.