What does BSIM stand for?
BSIM stands for Bhavan-SIET (State Institute of Education Technology) Institute of Management (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSIM
We have 2 other meanings of BSIM in our Acronym Attic
- Besluit Subsidies Investeringen Kennisinfrastructuur (Dutch: Grants Knowledge Investment Decision)
- Bear Stearns International Limited (UK)
- Belize Sugar Industries Ltd.
- Bharat Starch Industries Ltd. (India)
- Bhuwalka Steel Industries Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Blue Screen Infinite Loop
- Blue Star Infotech Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Building Safety Improvement Loan Scheme (UK; financial assistance for business owners; 1998-2001)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management
- Berkeley Short-Channel IGFET Model
- Big Sur International Marathon (California)
- British Society of Integrated Medicine (UK)
- Business Services Identity Management (Hewlett Packard)
- Beaufort Sea Integrated Management Planning Initiative (Canada)
- Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies
- Banff Service Industry Network (Canada)
- Berner Sennenhunde in Not (German)
- Boreal Summer Intraseasonal Oscillation
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Operations Management
- Basic Skills Improvement Program (remedial curriculum; various schools)