Not surprisingly, the maximum tax was collected from the Delhi Development Authority ( DDA), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited ( BPCL), TDI properties and Aman Hotel.
What does BPCL stand for?
BPCL stands for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPCL
We have 5 other meanings of BPCL in our Acronym Attic
- British Precast Concrete Federation
- Bournemouth and Poole College of Further Education (UK)
- Bay Park Community Hospital (Oregon, OH)
- Best Practices Clearinghouse
- Bellarine Peninsula Community Health Service Inc. (Australia)
- Banca Popolare Commercio Industria (Italian commerce bank)
- Battery Pack Charge Indicator
- BellSouth Personal Communications, Inc.
- Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated (est. 1964; beauty pageants)
- Broadcast Programming Center of Japan
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Bharat Pumps and Compressors, Ltd. (India)
- Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd. (public utility)
- Browne Popular Culture Library (Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH)
- Bukit Panjang Community Library (Singapore)
- Behavioral Profile Compatibility Matrix (online soft skills assessment tool)
- Bi-Directional Phase Center Motion
- Brand Price Choice Modelling (market research study type)
- Building Products and Construction Materials Industry Group
- Business Process Change Management (aka Business Process Reengineering, Business Process Redesign and Business Transformation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), namely, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) have stated that 90 percent of cylinders will be sold at subsidized rates annually resulting in only 10 percent of cylinders to be sold at market prices at the current cap level of nine.
The process also saw participation from Unicon Securities, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Spices Trading Corporation Limited (STCL), Bank of Baroda, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), IFCI and Information and Credit Rating Agency (ICRA).
Alaa International Industrial Gases Co: It has a bottling plant for Bharat metal cutting gas (BMCG), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), namely, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC)] Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) have reported that 10,17,290 LPG connections have been issued after issue of orders on capping of subsidized cylinders," Minister of State for Petroleum & Natural Gas Panabaaka Lakshmi informed the LokSabha in a written reply.