In Dhanbad, 280 coal miners trapped in Bharat Coking Coal Limited mines, were rescued after five hours.
What does BCCL stand for?
BCCL stands for Bharat Coking Coal Limited (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCL
We have 16 other meanings of BCCL in our Acronym Attic
- British Columbia Center for International Education
- British Columbia Coalition for Immigrant Integration (British Columbia, Canada)
- Brazoria County Center for Independent Living (Angleton, TX)
- Buxton Climate Change Impacts Laboratory (est. 1989; Buxton, England, UK)
- Berkeley Center for Criminal Justice (California)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- British Columbia Criminal Justice Association (Canada)
- Bradford County Canoe and Kayak Club (Pennsylvania)
- Barista Coffee Company Ltd. (India)
- Bennett Coleman and Company Limited
- Bihar Caustic Chemicals Limited (India)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Latvia (est. 1996)
- Building Community Changing Lives (Jacob's Well Church; Chippewa Falls, WI)
- British Columbia Civil Liberties Association
- Blackfoot Charter Community Learning Center (Blackfoot, ID)
- Boulder Creek Community Leadership Council (Arizona; community organization)
- Bresnan Communications Company Limited Partnership (White Plains, NY)
- Bergen County Cooperative Library System
- British Columbia Courthouse Library Society
- Bahama Conch Community Land Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)--the state-controlled company that took over most of the mines in the area in 1971--prefers digging humongous pits to underground mining because it's cheaper.
The recovery was made from a quarter of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) during a raid by the members of the Special Task Force.