However, with Mukherjee's exit from the finance ministry, Agarwal has initiated a fresh effort to take over the government's stake in HZL and aluminum major Bharat Aluminium Company Ltd ( Balco).
What does BALCO stand for?
BALCO stands for Bharat Aluminium Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BALCO
We have 1 other meaning of BALCO in our Acronym Attic
- Bharatiya Academy of Linguistics and Communication (India)
- Biographical Annals of Lebanon County (Pennsylvania)
- Brandon Adult Learning Centre (Brandon, Manitoba, Canada)
- Bronchiolo-Alveolar Lung Carcinoma
- Broncho-Alveolar Lavage Cell
- Buckinghamshire Association of Local Councils (UK)
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals
- Bakhtar Agriculture and Livestock Cooperative (Afghanistan)
- Balco Alarm Services Corp.
- Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative
- Build Adult Learning Co-Operative (South Africa)
- Bulgarian Association of Licensed Cable Operators (Bulgaria)
- Business and Labor Coalition of New York
- Balkan Conference on Operational Research
- Body Armor/Load Carriage System
- Bleed Air Leak Detection
- Buddy system; Adult supervision; Lifeguard; Discipline; Physical fitness; Ability group; Lookout; Supervision
- Ballistic Design (NASA)
- Balance Due
- Bay Area Linux Event (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the mining giant National Mineral Development Corporation ( NMDC) in tribal hinterland Bastar or the National Thermal Power Corporation ( NTPC) and Bharat Aluminium Company Ltd ( Balco) in Korba, the migrants have set up colonies where locals are conspicuous by their absence.
Byline: ANI Korba (Chattisgarh), Sep 24(ANI): Salvage and rescue operations were being conducted to recover bodies, save any surviving person and also to clear the rubble caused by the collapse of a chimney at the thermal power plant site of Bharat Aluminium Company (BALCO) in Chattisgarh's Korba district on Thursday.