Beyond the walled garden there are extensive lawns where the children can run around to their hearts content or enjoy a game of football in a safe and secure environment.
What does BTWG stand for?
BTWG stands for Beyond the Walled Garden (social software blog)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTWG
We have 5 other meanings of BTWG in our Acronym Attic
- Better Than Worst-Case (engineering and design)
- Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (1972)
- Brain Tissue Water Content (edema)
- Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention
- Brunswick and Topsham Water District (Maine)
- Business, Technology and Workforce Development (Butler Community College; El Dorado, KS)
- Badmouth Technical Wrestling Federation (Phoenix, AZ)
- Barton Town Wrestling Federation (website)
- Big Thompson Watershed Forum (Colorado)
- Bull Terrier Welfare Foundation
- Bootup Time Working Group (Consumer Electronics Linux Forum)
- Booker T Washington High School (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Before They Were Kings (comedy DVD)
- Balls to the Wall Paintball (Hyannis, MA)
- Base-Level Traffic Management Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve (band)
- Blue Tang Web Systems (UK)
- Beyond the Will Smith Challenge (UK)
- Been There, Wrecked That
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keith and his artist wife Ros, with Lionel's approval, began the second major phase of the garden, expanding it to incorporate the fields and pastures that formerly lay beyond The Walled Garden.
The oldest working water mill in the country is next door, just beyond the walled garden and paddock which guarantee seclusion for your holiday cottage.
Beyond the walled garden is a former grass tennis lawn.