Byline: Nicola Methven FARRAH Fawcett has delivered a message to her best friend from beyond the grave - on E
What does BTG stand for?
BTG stands for Beyond the Grave (gaming clan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTG
We have 67 other meanings of BTG in our Acronym Attic
- Bedrijfstelecommunicatie Grootgebruikers (Dutch: Large-Scale Telecommunications User Company)
- Before The Game
- Begbies Traynor Group (Manchester, UK)
- Behind the Gates
- Behind the Glass
- Beijing Tourism Group (China)
- Berndt Toast Gang (National Cartoonists Society, NCS)
- Beta Thromboglobulin
- Betreuungsgesetz (Germany)
- Better than Geek (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: PIERS EADY THE stars are queueing up to sing along with Michael Jackson - from beyond the grave.
SAW V (18) DIABOLICAL killer Jigsaw concludes his blood-thirsty reign of terror - from beyond the grave - in the final instalment of the horror franchise, full of more devilish booby traps and gruesome deaths.
VILLA'S formal invite to the press for the official opening of their pounds 13million training ground yesterday promised interviews from beyond the grave.
In Exit, this month at The Kitchen, the Brazilian-born downtown collaborators explore the possibility of ending their long partnership--and listening to their own artistic eulogies from beyond the grave.