Moreover, Gerard Longuet, the French defense minister told French radio that removing Gaddafi would be difficult if not impossible, since it is beyond the beyond the scope of the existing UN resolution on Libya.
What does BTB stand for?
BTB stands for Beyond the Beyond (game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTB
We have 96 other meanings of BTB in our Acronym Attic
- Before the Bang (period just before the Big Bang)
- Belgische Transportarbeiders Bond
- Believed-to-Be (US DoD)
- Belize Tourism Board
- Below the Belt
- Benoît Tapis Brosse (French carpet supplier)
- Better Than Beer
- Between the Buttons (Rolling Stones album)
- Beyond the Barre (est. 1999; Canada; dance studio)
- Beyond the Bell
- Beyond the Body
- Beyond the Breakers (offshore fishing)
- Big Team Battle (Halo 2)
- Big Ten Burrito (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Big Town Bucks (online business)
- Bite the Bullet
- Blind Transmission Broadcast (clandestine communications)
- Board Technical Bulletin (scientology)
- Bob the Builder (cartoon)
- Bob's Track Builder (gaming software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My office gets beyond the beyond, and while I don't like it that way, I don't like cleaning up either.
The young audience screamed with delight each time her penche stretched beyond the beyond.