The Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports of Singapore operates two Juvenile Homes for the care and rehabilitation of juvenile offenders, children beyond parental control, and those in need of care and protection.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Beyond Parental Control (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Bayesian Predictive Compensation
- Beach Photography Club (various locations)
- Berklee Performance Center (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Berserk Postal Clerks (band)
- Bessel Product Combining
- Best Practices China, Ltd. (consulting)
- Best Practices Clearinghouse
- Bethel Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- Bethlehem Peace Center (Palestine)
- Bi-Phase Coding
- Bible Presbyterian Church
- BigPond Cable (Telstra)
- Biological Pest Control
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry (education)
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals Canada (pharmaceutical company)
- Bipartisan Policy Center (Washington, DC)
- Bissell Pro Cycling (racing team)
- Black People's Convention
- Black Powder Coat (product color)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Foden said too many pupils are being taken out of school by their parents for holidays A North Wales Police Authority report on truancy and anti-social behaviour in schools by co-ordinator John Grisdale said teachers were facing more challenges to their authority by pupils who were far more vociferous and beyond parental control.
These young men who have nothing better to do and, seemingly, are beyond parental control, must be taken off the streets before they cause really serious damage.
The Sloans, from Paisley, are escaping the hostile authorities who accused them of emotional abuse, put Tod on the at-risk-register and claimed he was beyond parental control.