What does BKPZ stand for?
BKPZ stands for Bevordering Kwaliteit Paramedische Zorg (Dutch: Quality Medical Care Promotion; Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences; Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BKPZ in our Acronym Attic
- BSES (Bombay Suburban Electric Supply Limited) Kerala Power Ltd. (India)
- Badan Pengawasan Pasar Modal (Indonesian investment coordinating board)
- Balai Kesehatan Paru Masyarakat (Indonesian: Institute for Lung Health Society; est. 1952)
- Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal Daerah (Indonesian Regional Investment Coordination Board)
- Bacteremic Klebsiella Pneumoniae Pneumonia
- Bharatiya Kisan Parivartan Party (India)
- Be Kind, Please Rewind
- Badan Kerjasama Pembangunan Regional Sulawesi (Indonesian: Sulawesi Regional Developement Cooperation Agency)
- Bharatiya Kala Prasarini Sabha's College of Architecture (India; est. 1952)