Under terms of an agreement reached in late March, Beverage Partners Worldwide will cover the total ready-to-drink tea category worldwide except in the U.
What does BPW stand for?
BPW stands for Beverage Partners Worldwide (joint venture)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPW
We have 35 other meanings of BPW in our Acronym Attic
- Banque Populaire Val de France (French bank)
- Big Pine Volcanic Field (Owens Valley, CA)
- Bethel Park Volunteer Fire Company (Bethel Park, PA)
- Banded Peak Veterinary Hospital (Canada)
- Boston Private Value Investors (Boston, MA)
- Byron Preiss Visual Publications
- Billing Price Variance Report
- British Picture Vocabulary Scale
- Base Pulse Width
- Best Photographer of the World
- Biro Perjalanan Wisata (travel agency)
- Birth per Woman (fertility)
- Black Panther Wing (Star Wars gaming group)
- Board of Public Works
- Borland Pascal for Windows (computer programming)
- Bristol Parkway (railway station; UK)
- Business and Professional Women
- Berkeley Path Wanderers Association (Berkeley, CA)
- Best Performing Workbody Award (International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage)
- Bixby Public Works Authority (Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under a fresh agreement, Beverage Partners Worldwide will no longer cover the U.
Enviga was developed as a joint venture called Beverage Partners Worldwide between Coke and Nestle S.