Currently nine states have beverage container deposit laws and California has a hybrid version.
What does BCDL stand for?
BCDL stands for Beverage Container Deposit Law (recycling programs)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCDL
We have 3 other meanings of BCDL in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Centre for Domotics and Immotics
- Black Child Development Institute
- Black Child Development Institute of Greensboro, Inc
- Battle Command Development and Integration Center
- Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code
- Breast Cancer Dietary Intervention Project
- Bangladesh Centre for Development, Journalism and Communication
- Barge Conversion Deck-Enclosure Kit
- Brake Cooling Duct Kit (vehicle part)
- Business Component Development Kit (software)
- British Columbia Drivers License
- Bull City Dart League (Durham, NC; est. 1993)
- Bitemporal Conceptual Data Model (databases)
- BRAC (Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee) Centre for Development Management
- Broadcast Cable Digital Multiplexer
- British Columbia Data Management Association
- British Columbia Direct Marketing Association (now British Columbia Association of Integrated Marketers; Canada)
- Broadband Code Division Multiple Access
- Biological and Chemical Data Management and Exchange Practices
- Bromochlorodimethylhydantoin (water treatment microbicide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) Although the initial purpose of beverage container deposit laws and bills was to control litter, purposes now stated include conservation of energy and resources and reduction of municipal solid waste.