He welcomed last week's report by Richard McDonald''s Better Regulation Task Force which highlighted a number of key recommendations for improving the way in which livestock movements are regulated.
What does BRTF stand for?
BRTF stands for Better Regulation Task Force (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BRTF
We have 14 other meanings of BRTF in our Acronym Attic
- Ballard Rural Telephone Cooperative (LaCenter, KY)
- Bangladesh Road and Transport Corporation
- Basic Rescue Training Centre (Singapore)
- Black River Technical College (est. 1972; Pocahontas, AR)
- Border Research & Technology Center
- Bus Rapid Transit Central
- Black Russian Terrier Club of America, Inc.
- Better Red Than Dead (fanzine)
- Bovine Respiratory Tract Disease (agricultural research)
- Benefits Review Task Force
- Boquet River Theatre Festival (Willsboro, NY)
- Border Roads Task Force (India)
- Broadcasting - Radio, Television and Film (Niagara College, Canada)
- Budget Reserve Trust Fund (Kentucky)
- Bureau de Représentation de Taipei en France (French: Taipei Representative Bureau in France)
- Business Return Transaction File
- Baton Rouge Teachers Federal Credit Union (now Neighbors Federal Credit Union; Lousiana)
- Blue Ribbon Task Force on Nanotechnology (California)
- Brown Thrasher (bird)
- Badan Regulasi Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Telecommunication Regulatory Body)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004 the Better Regulation Task Force concluded, in "Better Routes to Redress" that there was no compensation culture.
Commenting on the Better Regulation package announced in the Budget, IoD Regional Director for the North West, Laura Wolfe, said: 'The IoD supports the government's endorsement of the Hampton Review and the Better Regulation Task Force report' If the government manages to implement these proposals, business will be very happy.
The Better Regulation Task Force, which the Prime Minister commissioned last year to find ways to cut bureaucracy, said Britain's national turn-over could rise by one per cent.
From 1997 to 2002, Lord Haskins was chairman of the UK Government's Better Regulation Task Force and is currently a board member of regional development agency Yorkshire Forward.
A separate report by the Better Regulation Task Force called on the Government to simplify the law on child employment.
WEST MIDLANDS manufacturers have backed a stark warning from the Better Regulation Task Force that the UK could face new "waste mountains" unless the government acts quickly to improve the implementation of new EU recycling laws.