The Better Regulation Review Group said many colleges thought new recommendations were compulsory when they were not.
What does BRRG stand for?
BRRG stands for Better Regulation Review Group (higher education; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRRG
- Brain Rehabilitation Research Center (US VA)
- Building Repair, Remodeling and Construction
- Battle River Regional Division (school district; Canada)
- Bank Rozwoju Rady Europy (Polish: Council of Europe Development Bank)
- Blue Ridge Real Estate
- Baton Rouge Refinery
- British Rock 'n' Roll DanceSport Federation (UK)
- Bristol Resource Recovery Facility Operating Committee (Connecticut)
- Battle River Research Group
- Beamtenrechtsrahmengesetz (Federal Civil Service Framework Act; Germany)
- Burning River Roller Girls (derby league; Ohio)
- Bangladesh Rice Research Institute
- Bethany Relief and Rehabilitation International
- Brannan Resort Rentals, Inc. (Texas)
- Building and Road Research Institute (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research; Fumesua, Ghana)
- Balloon Rapid Response for ISON (International Scientific Optical Network)
- Blue Ridge Regional Jail Authority (Amherst County, VA)
- Barren River Regional Library (Russellville, KY)
- Blue Ridge Regional Library (Virginia)
- Brain Research and Repair Laboratories (Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Too many universities and colleges have fallen into a "compliance culture", where they fail to stand up to demands from watchdogs and the government ,according to a report provided by the Better Regulation Review Group.