But James Vizard, from Barnsley fanzine Better Red Than Dead, says the claims are unfounded.
What does BRTD stand for?
BRTD stands for Better Red Than Dead (fanzine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BRTD
We have 1 other meaning of BRTD in our Acronym Attic
- Business Response to AIDS
- Baltimore Regional Transportation Board (Maryland)
- Berlin Regional Testbed
- Ballard Rural Telephone Cooperative (LaCenter, KY)
- Bangladesh Road and Transport Corporation
- Basic Rescue Training Centre (Singapore)
- Black River Technical College (est. 1972; Pocahontas, AR)
- Border Research & Technology Center
- Bus Rapid Transit Central
- Black Russian Terrier Club of America, Inc.
- Bovine Respiratory Tract Disease (agricultural research)
- Benefits Review Task Force
- Better Regulation Task Force (United Kingdom)
- Boquet River Theatre Festival (Willsboro, NY)
- Border Roads Task Force (India)
- Broadcasting - Radio, Television and Film (Niagara College, Canada)
- Budget Reserve Trust Fund (Kentucky)
- Bureau de Représentation de Taipei en France (French: Taipei Representative Bureau in France)
- Business Return Transaction File
- Baton Rouge Teachers Federal Credit Union (now Neighbors Federal Credit Union; Lousiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Better red than dead Give Xmas plants new life THEY looked good when you were given them, didn't they?