However, BACS and Better Payment Practice Group have these top tips that may help with cash flow: 1.
What does BPPG stand for?
BPPG stands for Better Payment Practice Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPPG
- Blizzard Power Personal Computer
- Bunda Perna Peito Cara (Portuguese: Butt, Face, Leg, Chest)
- Bylaws, Policies and Procedures Committee
- Bureau for Professional Pet Care, Ethics and Business (Orlando, FL)
- Block Parent Program of Canada Inc. (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Basic Phonological Processing Disorder (behavioral science)
- Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Buena Park Police Department (California)
- Bachelor of Power Plant Engineering
- Board on Professional Practice and Ethics (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Bureau Procurement Planning Guide
- Benthic Primary Producer Habitat
- Burning PP Holz (band)
- Broadway Play Publishing Inc.
- Bossier Parish Police Jury
- Badan Pembinaan Pengusahaan Kontraktor Asing (Indonesian: Development Agency of Foreign Contractors)
- Beene-Pearson Public Library (South Pittsburg, TN)
- Bemus Point Public Library (Bemus Point, NY)
- Borough Park Public Library (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brower Park Public Library (Brooklyn, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FPB is also calling on the Government to give more clout to the Better Payment Practice Group.
Byline: Helen Logan A survey of UK companies by the Better Payment Practice Group (BPPG) has found that four out of five have successfully issued a winding up order.
The FPB is a founder member of the Better Payment Practice Group and was instrumental in getting a Statutory Right to Interest (SRI) on late payment added to the statute books, and has written to the Trade and Industry Secretary Patricia Hewitt to raise its concerns.
A poll conducted by the Better Payment Practice Group (BPPG) recently revealed that 10 per cent of firms would continue paying their suppliers late even if all of their customers paid them on time.
RESEARCH from the Better Payment Practice Group reveals that 85 per cent of UK firms believe that late payment is unethical.
The DTI's Small Business Service has published a special guide - The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998: A User's Guide - which is available by telephoning (0870) 150-2500 or it can be downloaded from the Better Payment Practice Group website at www.
Nick Goulding, chief executive of the Forum of Private Business and chairman of the Better Payment Practice Group, said: "We should see a significant impact from the legislation over the next year.