INTRODUCTION The origin of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) dates back to 1912 when "Vigilance Committees" of Advertising Clubs were established to correct abuses in advertising.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Better Business Bureau
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Bed and Breakfast Bureau
- Bed Bath & Beyond (also seen as BBBY)
- Beetles Bugs and Butterflies
- Before Breaking Bulk (freight)
- Belgian Buell Brothers (online forum; Belgium)
- Benson Municipal Airport
- Besses Boys' Band (UK)
- Beta Beta Beta
Samples in periodicals archive:
with the Eastern Ontario Better Business Bureau (BBB) in 1959.
If they see the BBBOnline privacy seal, they know the Better Business Bureau, and that gives them a [greater] comfort level.