But it is not always the betrayed spouse who stumbles across the Internet evidence.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Betrayed Spouse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Bend Stiffener (petroleum industry)
- Bentonite slurry (tunnel boring machines)
- Bering Sea
- Bering Strait
- Berkhouse/Snyder (music duo)
- Berufsschule (German: vocational school)
- Best Speaker (Toastmasters)
- Beta Sigma (fraternity)
- BetalingsService (Danish: Payment Service)
- Béton de Sable (French: Sand Concrete)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the emotional consequences of misconduct can be "highly relevant" if a betrayed spouse is so devastated he or she can't function very well.
Sex without emotion - or without much emotion - might be deemed the ultimate betrayal by the betrayed spouse but in fact, she said, there was an argument for saying it was less intimate than sharing your hopes and fears with someone and forming a need for their support and company.