The inaugural class of "Inclusion Institutions" includes Bethune-Cookman College (Daytona, FL), Morgan State University (Baltimore, MD) and Tennessee State University (Nashville, TN).
What does B-CC stand for?
B-CC stands for Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 779 other meanings of B-CC in our Acronym Attic
- B-Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (hematology)
- Bacnet Application Controller
- Bio-Sensitive Application Specific Integrated Circuits for Smart Sensors in Medical and Environmental Monitoring
- Breath-by-Breath (oxygen/carbon dioxide transfer)
- Bacnet Building Controller
- Broad-Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Balkan-Combined Air Operations Center
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
- Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Bearer Channel
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Calvin Sinnette's book Forbidden Fairways: African Americans and the Game of Golf, Bethune-Cookman College in Daytona Beach, Fla.
The Citrus Bowl will also keep its three marquee games--the Capital One and Champs Sports bowls and the annual Bethune-Cookman College versus Florida A&M University contest.
Washington's Tuskegee Institute and the institution that would become Bethune-Cookman College.
Trudie Kibbe Reed is leaving Philander Smith College after six years as the college's president to become president of Bethune-Cookman College in Daytona Beach, Fla.
and Manuel Vasquez, Bethune-Cookman College, Daytona, Fla.
Caption: MORE THAN 40-AFRICAN-AMERICAN judges recently assembled on the campus of Bethune-Cookman College in Daytona Beach to pay tribute to the judicial pioneers of Florida.
I had already left to attend Bethune-Cookman College (an all-black school) in Daytona Beach, FL.