From its beginnings in 1887 to its peak as the world's largest steel works in 1956-57 when it employed 30,000 people, to its near ruin with the bankruptcy of the Bethlehem Steel Company in 2004, molten iron flowed at this vast industrial complex.
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for Bethlehem Steel Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Behavioral Specialist Consultant
- Belgian Scrap Club (scrapbooking club; Belgium)
- Belgian Stroke Council
- Bembridge Sailing Club
- Bengal Studies Conference
- Bering Slope Current
- Berliner Sport Club (Germany)
- Best Slipcover Company
- Best Supportive Care (cancer treatment)