In addition to Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, we now have virtual rehabilitation programs at three of our other New York facilities: Beth Abraham Health Services in the Bronx, Margaret Tietz Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Queens, and Schnurmacher Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in White Plains.
What does BAHS stand for?
BAHS stands for Beth Abraham Health Services (Bronx, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAHS
We have 45 other meanings of BAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area Hand Picked Cars
- Business and Human Rights (university class)
- Boulder Area Human Resource Association (Longmont, CO)
- Bay Area Human Resource Management Association
- British Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (UK)
- Bahama Swallow (bird species)
- Barossa Area Health Service (South Australia)
- Belfast Area High School (Belfast, ME)
- Bellwood-Antis High School (Bellwood, PA)
- Berlin American High School (Germany)
- Bonn American High School (France)
- Boyd Anderson High School (Florida)
- British Agricultural History Society
- Broken Arrow High School (Oklahoma)
- Brookville Area High School
- Butler Animal Health Supply (Dublin, OH; now Butler Schein Animal Health Supply)
- Bachelor of Applied Human Service Administration
- Black and Hispanic Student Alliance (Hotchkiss School; Lakeville, CT)
- British Association of Health Services in Higher Education
- Basic Attack Helicopter Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] --Mark Adelman Director of Lab Services Beth Abraham Health Services Editor's note: If you are a laboratory in need of secondhand or used lab equipment, please contact me at cbersch@nelsonpub.
A former Broadway Musician Orchestrates his own rehabilitation Andrew Asch composes music for family and staff members using the computer in his room at Beth Abraham Health Services, a Bronx, N.
Henriette Kole has been named president and chief executive officer at Beth Abraham Health Services, a network of long term and subacute health services in Bronx, New York.