What does B10 stand for?
B10 stands for Betaxolol 10 Mg (pharmacology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B10
- bioactive to immunoreactive
- bioactivity to immunoactivity
- biological to immunological
- biopotency to immunopotency
- Better at Work (employment services; Netherlands)
- Beacon Drama Art Theatre
- EU tax code
- Thiamin (vitamin)
- Ben 10 Alien Force (cartoon; also seen as BTAF)