Detection of the free beta subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in cultures of normal and malignant trophoblast cells, pregnancy sera, and sera of patients with choriocarcinoma.
What does B-hcG stand for?
B-hcG stands for Beta subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Behaviorally-Emotionally Handicapped
- Basic Engineering (various schools)
- Burres-Fisch Linear Measurement Index
- Block Filtered Back-Projection (algorithm)
- Basenji-Greyhound Crossbred (physiology)
- blood group system
- Behavioral Heuristic Analyzer in Virtual Environments (computer virus detection)
- Business/Higher Education Round Table (est. 1990; Australia)
- Broadband High Layer Information
- Basic Insulation
- Billroth I Operation
- Blue Infinity
- British-Israel Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Broadband Inter-Carrier Interface (also abbreviated BICI)
- Broadband Inter-Carrier Interface Signaling ATM Adaptation Layer (also abbreviated BICISAAL)
- bupivacaine ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerve block
- Building-Integrated Sustainable Agriculture