But again, it would not be prudent to bet the ranch on this outcome.
What does BTR stand for?
BTR stands for Bet the Ranch
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTR
We have 70 other meanings of BTR in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Training Requirement(s)
- Batman the Ride (theme park ride)
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA - Ryan (Airport Code)
- Bear Trap Ranch (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Bearing Time Recorder
- Before The Rain (band; movie)
- Behind the Tape Reader
- Below Threshold Reprogramming
- Below Top of Rail
- Bent Trail Riders (Dayton, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PM bet the ranch on a storming economic recovery before Thursday, May 7, 2015.
If you buy a puppy from parents that run at 600 yards, you can bet the ranch that little bundle of fur toddling around on your lawn is going to be a 600-yard dog as an adult.
Asked whether any troop withdrawals in Kosovo would free up soldiers for the alliance's battle against Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, Gates said: "I would certainly hope so [but] I'm not going to bet the ranch on it.
If that makes the Dallas businessman sound down and out, don't bet the ranch he'll stay down.