Rhif Elusen: 287120 Rathbone is a leading national voluntary youth sector organisation working across the UK to support over 15,000 young people annually, on a variety of programmes that aim to build upon the best of youth work practice and personalised learning.
What does BOY stand for?
BOY stands for Best of Youth (movie)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOY
- Belarusian Organization of Working Women (Belarus)
- Binary Optimized XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Boston Options Exchange (Boston Stock Exchange fully-automated options exchange)
- Brothers of Xemption (gaming clan)
- Browsing Objects in XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Buried Oxide
- Business Oriented XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Balance of Year
- Bank of Yokohama
- Beginning Of Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solihull MP Lorely Burt said: "Young people often get headlines for the wrong reasons, but this is an opportunity to celebrate the very best of youth activity in our borough.
Full story: Page 13 Best of youth A FORMER teenage tearaway who turned her life around by getting involved in charity work will feature in a campaign showcasing the best of the nation's youth.
These visuals are described in the interlining of the book's text, communicating a semblance of the original film, so that Debord's sense of juxtaposition--of images of Andreas Baader and Gudrun Enslin with the text "the best of youth dies in prison," or a clip of Zorro escaping a posse to the sound of a statement about the difficulty of defining a revolutionary stance--comes through.