The best of British luck to connections of Grands Crus if they opt to take the bold road.
What does BOBL stand for?
BOBL stands for Best of British Luck
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOBL
We have 2 other meanings of BOBL in our Acronym Attic
- Best Of Business Exchange
- Bureau of Bond Finance (Department of Treasury; Michigan)
- Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch
- Brotherhood of Broken Hearts (band; Sweden)
- Barème Officiel Belge des Invalidités (French: Official Belgian Disabilities Scale)
- Break-Out/Break-In (Cisco)
- Bernard O' Brien Institute of Microsurgery (Australia)
- Business Objects SA
- Bank of Bhutan Limited (est. 1968)
- Best of a Bad Lot
- Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd. (India)
- Bundesobligationen (German government bonds)
- Bay of Bengal Large Marine Ecosystem (UN project)
- British Oat and Barley Millers Association (UK)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- Blooms of Bressingham North America
- Bigger on Bottom 0 (algebra)
- Billing On Behalf Of (Sprint)
- Bourgeoise Bohemian
- Burnt Out But Opulent (real estate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EuroMillions draw show presenter OJ Borg doesn't have to cross his fingers for the best of British luck anymore, as the Millionaire Raf-fle guarantees it.
I wish Alan Shearer the best of British luck - because you're going to need it, mate.
I wish England the best of British luck in their campaign, until their thuggish supporters bring disgrace to the UK once again.
Brian Pearce, Woking Force of greatness The best of British luck to Workforce in Paris.
So, the best of British luck to you all, and let us hope you can beat the Germans in the near future (but don't tell Fraulein Bitchface, sorry, Princess Michael of Kent, that I said that).
In which case, I can only wish you the best of British luck.
I believe she's on her way to becoming the new Queen of Broadway and I want to wish her the best of British luck.