I got to see the rehearsal for the opening ceremony as well as some of the major events it's been the best time ever.
What does BTE stand for?
BTE stands for Best Time Ever
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTE
We have 74 other meanings of BTE in our Acronym Attic
- Baltimore Therapeutic Equipment
- Barrier to Entry
- Base Terminating Equipment (telecommunications base station)
- Basse à Tessiture Étendue (French: Extended-Range Bass; musical instrument)
- Battery Terminal Equipment
- Baytex Energy Trust (Canada)
- Before the Event (insurance)
- Behind the Ear
- Bench Test Equipment
- Best Technical Estimate
- Better Than Everything (podcast)
- Better Than Expected
- Better Than Ezra (band)
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Bleached Tar Epoxy Paint
- Bois dans Tous ses États (French: Wood in All Its States)
- Boltzmann's Transport Equation
- Born to Explore (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Brake Thermal Efficiency
- Bridges to Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, August 7 ( ANI ): Usain Bolt, who recently won the Olympic gold in 100m with the 2nd best time ever, had another reason to smile as he posed for a photo with Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm (Mel C).
Daniel said: "I've had the best time ever and I'm so grateful to The Prince's Trust for all the help they've given me to turn my life around.
When they moved from Cardiff to the seaside, we went for summer holidays and I had the best time ever.
He said: "That's why I made the single, It's my time, as I feel like now is the best time ever for real underground music.