These were the best thing since sliced bread and perfect for driving safety.
What does BTSSB stand for?
BTSSB stands for Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTSSB
- Beneath the Scarlet Sand (band)
- Beyond the Sixth Seal (band)
- Beyond the Solar System (various organizations)
- Big Things Start Small
- Birmingham Trainee Solicitors Society (Birmingham, UK)
- Birth to School Study (Peers Early Education Partnership; UK)
- Black Tower Security Services Ltd.
- Business and Technology Solutions and Services
- Baby, The Stars Shine Bright (Japanese clothing brand)
- Berjaya Times Square Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Been There, Seen That (travel slang)
- Behind the Scenes Team (various locations)
- Butte Tarpon Swim Team (Butte, MT)
- Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (ICICIDirect)
- Binary Tree-Structured Vector Quantization
- Beat the Streets Wrestling Program (Long Island City, NY)
- Biological Treatment of Soil and Water
- Buildings that Save Water (water management project)
- BFTT (Battle Force Tactical Training) Training Strategies Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE GREAT BRITISH BAKE-OFF TUESDAY, BBC2, 8PM Mel and Sue watch as the contestants use their loaves to make the best thing since sliced bread - homemade rolls and bagels.
Carroll had a perfectly good goal against Sunderland chalked off and if he had got the winner in that game everyone would be saying he was the best thing since sliced bread.
But more importantly this historic move will be heralded as the best thing since sliced bread for not only the millions of single householders wanting smaller loaves but also larger families wanting something to last longer.
I thought she was the best thing since sliced bread.
But he went on to win the trophy that year, soon won the Premiership and now he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Bolton covered a broad range of topics, including new combat systems; budgetary and personnel challenges facing the Army; AT & L education and training; the basics of terminating a program; and a new uniform that he dubs "the best thing since sliced bread.