Queens Hotel is now offering a best rate guarantee to ensure that travelers from across the UK can take advantage of the great attractions open in the south coast town throughout the week.
What does BRG stand for?
BRG stands for Best Rate Guarantee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRG
We have 107 other meanings of BRG in our Acronym Attic
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Big Red Fire Truck
- Big Round Freakin' Thing
- Bahamas Rugby Football Union
- Barème de Ressources Garanties (French: Schedule of Benefit Resources)
- Barna Research Group (est. 1984)
- Barrington Research Group, Inc (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Bâtir-Rénover-Gérer (French: Build-Manage-Renovate)
- Baton Rouge Green (Baton Rouge, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, members who book through SPG's App for iPhone will always receive Starwood's Best Rate Guarantee.
com, members who book through SPGOs App for iPhone will always receive StarwoodOs Best Rate Guarantee.
Call 020 7630 1000 or for best rate guarantee, visit www.
Thomas Cook is currently offering a Best Rate Guarantee on dollars and euros which it says means its customers have gained an additional six cents per pound.
Their Best Rate Guarantee on dollars and euros has given customers an extra six cents per pound in the last two weeks.
For example, the hotel already offers a best rate guarantee, which presents visitors with the opportunity to achieve an industry-low rate for their stay.