At the same time, she has become the 4,000th successful candidate to gain the national Best Practice Network standard by completing her training with the Birmingham HLTA consortium.
What does BPN stand for?
BPN stands for Best Practice Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPN
We have 55 other meanings of BPN in our Acronym Attic
- bovine pulmonary microvessel endothelial cell
- Bovine pulmonary microvascular endothelial cell monolayers
- Backpropagation Network
- Badan Pertanahan Nasional (Indonesian: National Land Agency)
- Banca Popolare Di Novara (Italian bank)
- Banco Português de Negócios (Portuguese bank)
- Bandwidth Preemption with Negotiation (architecture for MPLS networks)
- Banque Populaire du Nord (French bank)
- Bâtiments à Propulsion Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Powered Vessels)
- Berkeley Parents Network (est. 1993; Berkeley, CA)
- Bibliothèque Provençale Numérique (French: Regional Digital Library)
- Binary Pseudo-Noise
- Biopartnering North America
- Black Peace Now (clothing brand in Japan)
- Bloc Primaire Numérique
- Bloody Public Nuisance
- Bobine de Point Neutre (French: Neutral Point Coil)
- Boundary Point of Entry
- Brand Profilers Network (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Breakdown Pulse Noise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maureen Lee, of training provider Best Practice Network, said: "Forest schools and pre-schools are based in a forest, woodland or at least an outdoor setting, where children have very little structured activity.
We will provide a regional best practice network that will help design champions and their officers to make more informed decisions.
The session, organised by Best Practice Network, will be held at the Holiday Inn, in Coventry South, on Tuesday, from 4pm to 5.