com describe best practice areas and suggest interested parties benchmark, or compare, their performance to the leaders and use the proven methods as guides for setting improved performance goals and targets instead of "devoting scarce resources to inventing new techniques.
What does BP stand for?
BP stands for Best Practice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BP
We have 92 other meanings of BP in our Acronym Attic
- Beginning Period
- Behavioral Psychologist
- Belief Propagation (decoding)
- Bell's Palsy (aka Acute Idiopathic Facial Palsy)
- Bench Press (fitness)
- Benny Parsons (former Nascar Driver)
- Benzo(a)pyrene (hydrocarbon)
- Bermuda Plan (accommodation)
- Best Papers
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the thesis of a recently completed, two-part report by Best Practices in Corporate Communication, in conjunction with CARMA International [*].