Research shows that an essential skill in excellent communication is negotiation, and in most situations the best possible outcome in negotiation is when both parties have their needs met.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Best Possible Outcome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Base Post Office
- Base Procurement Office
- Basic Postflight Operations
- Basic Protection Officer (International Foundation for Protection Officers)
- Beer Pong One (party game website)
- Benefit Plans Office (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
- Benevolent & Protective Order (of Elks of the USA)
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Blood Program Office (US DoD)
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- British Post Office (British Telephone System)
- Broker Price Opinions
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I get a great deal of personal satisfaction out of completing a project and knowing my efforts produced the best possible outcomes.