So how Prince Charles made it onto the best dressed list of a UK men's style bible I'll never know.
What does BDL stand for?
BDL stands for Best Dressed List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDL
We have 80 other meanings of BDL in our Acronym Attic
- Banque du Liban (Central Bank of Lebanon)
- Baseline Demonstration Laser
- Battery Data Link
- Battlefield Digitization Laboratory
- Beach Discharge Lighter
- Bed Down Location
- Begin Degrading Link
- Below Detectable Level (environment)
- Below Detection Limit
- Berkeley Database License
- Bi-Directional Link
- Bile Duct Ligation
- Black Diamond Library (Washington)
- Bone Density Loss
- Bord de l'Eau (French publishing company)
- Bourse des Locaux (French: Local Stock Exchange)
- Brigade des Loups (French: Wolf Brigade; airsoft group)
- Bund der Deutschen Landjugend (German: Federation of German Rural Youth)
- Bureau de Liaison (French: Liaison Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No stranger to best dressed lists, the budding fashionista tops the polls regularly in both child and adult categories.
British royalty has made its mark atop Vanity Fair's International Best Dressed List, with Kate Middleton and her brother-in-law, Prince Harry, both making this year's stylish slate.
Meanwhile, the best dressed list is a long way away, and that suits me fine.
Who has topped Grazia magazine's Best Dressed list for the second year running?