It had declared the Reynolds process to be the best demonstrated technology available and ruled that any other disposal method must meet or exceed the Reynolds benchmark.
What does BDT stand for?
BDT stands for Best Demonstrated Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDT
We have 71 other meanings of BDT in our Acronym Attic
- Base de Dados Tropical (Tropical Data Base)
- Base Development Team
- Basic Dance Training (dance camp)
- Basic Design and Technology
- Battle Director Technician
- Before Dividend and Tax
- Belt Drive Turbo (turbo version of Ford BD series of engines)
- Benecio del Toro (actor)
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- Berufsverband Deutscher Tanzlehrer eV (Germany)
- Bill Data Tape
- Billet de Trésorerie (French: short term government debt)
- Billing Data Transmitter
- Bimetallic Dial Thermometer
- Birmingham Dance Theatre (Alabama)
- Block Data Transfer
- Blumlein Difference Technique (recording technique)
- Bomb Disposal Technician
- Bone Dry Ton (biomass fuel requirements)
- Bons du Trésor (French: Treasury Bills)