We got a project called Best Demonstrated Available Technology approved rapidly through the central office in Cincinnati, which works for all regions.
What does BDAT stand for?
BDAT stands for Best Demonstrated Available Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDAT
We have 11 other meanings of BDAT in our Acronym Attic
- Bromley District Angling Society (UK)
- Bundesverband der Aikido-Schulen
- Belly Dancing Association of South Africa
- Building Designers Association of South Australia
- Bristol Defend Asylum Seekers Campaign (UK)
- Basic Data Analysis Subsystem
- Berkshire Drugs and Alcohol Specialist Service (National Health Service; UK; est. 2008)
- Battle Damage Assessment Team
- Bedfordshire Drug & Alcohol Action Team (UK)
- Best Demonstrated Achievable Technology
- Binary Data
- Buenos Dias a Todos (Spanish: Good Morning to All)
- Business Data Application Technology
- Business Directories Australia
- Building Designers Association of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Battle Damage Assessment Working Group
- Backdoor Boys (band)
- Badly Drawn Boy (musician)
- Bagneres de Bigorre
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its regulations, the EPA identified the Best Demonstrated Available Technology (BDAT) for a large number of wastes.
The treatment standards themselves were set based on an EPA review of the Best Demonstrated Available Technology (BDAT) for a particular waste.
Treatment standards for restricted wastes are based on the best demonstrated available technology (BDAT) for each individual hazardous constituent in each listed waste.