Following the six-hour, cupcake-filled do, Rochelle Tweeted her appreciation over pram-gate, posting: "Had the best day ever.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for Best Day Ever
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Baruch Dayan ha'Emet (Hebrew: Blessed Is the True Judge; Jewish bereavement blessing)
- Baseline Development Environment
- basic daylight exposure (photography)
- Basic Design Engineering
- Basic Developmental Education
- Batch Data Extract
- Beginner Driver Education
- Below Deck Equipment (watercraft equipment)
- Best Dad Ever
- Best Daughter Ever
- Betriebs Daten Erfassung (German: Shop Floor Data Collection)
- Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes song)
- Beyond Demonstrable Effect
- Bijna Dood Ervaringen (Dutch: Near Death Experience)
- BitLocker Drive Encryption (Microsoft)
- Block Diagram Editor
- Bond Dissociation Energy
- Borland Database Engine
- Brilliant Digital Entertainment (Sherman Oaks, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was the best day ever - probably like your wedding.
The former Westlife star tweeted: "We had the best day ever.
But actually, it turned out to be the best day ever, because my sister and her boyfriend got engaged.
@cal0121 wat a day, saturday best day ever to be a baggies fan
I'm not spending anymore or tomorrow I'll feel rough" Mum said I'll get pneumonia, to wear a coat in case But we'll be in the beer tent; there are screens to watch the Race Wereallyhadasuperday;it was a lot of fun The best day ever ; well, since I became a mum W e laughed all day and had a bet, and beers we drank so many We clapped and cheered the horses home, and never won a penny.
It is the best day ever for this year outside Thailand.