Brokenhearted son John xxxxx Dad, it was a privilege being your son, the best Dad ever, a funny Man, sadly missed but never forgotten, rest in peace.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for Best Dad Ever
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Blick Durch Die Wirtschaft (German: Looking Through the Economy; economic newspaper)
- Banco de España (Spanish Central Bank)
- Baruch Dayan ha'Emet (Hebrew: Blessed Is the True Judge; Jewish bereavement blessing)
- Baseline Development Environment
- basic daylight exposure (photography)
- Basic Design Engineering
- Basic Developmental Education
- Batch Data Extract
- Beginner Driver Education
- Below Deck Equipment (watercraft equipment)
- Best Daughter Ever
- Best Day Ever
- Betriebs Daten Erfassung (German: Shop Floor Data Collection)
- Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes song)
- Beyond Demonstrable Effect
- Bijna Dood Ervaringen (Dutch: Near Death Experience)
- BitLocker Drive Encryption (Microsoft)
- Block Diagram Editor
- Bond Dissociation Energy
- Borland Database Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's brilliant with children and I think he will be the best dad ever.
Much loved husband of Karen, the best dad ever to Nathan and Jody, very dear fatherinlaw to Rachel, dearly loved brother of Joy and Charles, dear brotherinlaw of Tony and Catherine, a devoted grandad to Taylor and Olivia and also a loving uncle and greatuncle who will be very sadly missed.
He wanted so much to be a father and he would have been the best dad ever.
Peacefully in hospital on 17th November, aged 85 years, Richard Fryer (Dick), dearly loved husband of Rona, the best dad ever to Alan and Linda and fatherinlaw to Ethel and Jim, also a devoted granda to Gary and Tracey and great granda to Jack, Amy, Jaden, Lauren and Jessica and a beloved brother to Agnes.
Class 5S - Dad, you are the best dad ever and I love you.
Dad, I will miss you more than words can say, you were the best Dad ever, I was proud to be your daughter.
Beloved Husband to Dinah, the best Dad ever to Antony and Ian, Father-in-Law to Karen, special and much loved Grandad to Jamie, and friend to Young Jordan, Brother to Dorothy and Uncle to John Sharron and Family and Yvonne Alan and Family.