What does BATTS stand for?
BATTS stands for Best American Toxicology Testing Services (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BATTS
- Benzoic Acid Tolerance Test
- Birmingham Area Technology Task Force (Alabama)
- British Army Training Team
- Bulimic Automatic Thoughts Test (psychology)
- Battalion Chief
- Bay Area Table Tennis Federation (California)
- Battalion Analyzer and Tactical Trainer for Local Engagements
- Beat Auto Theft Through Law Enforcement (Illinois)
- Battalion Analyzer and Tactical Trainer, Local Engagements War Games
- Basic Air Tactics Trainer
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (est. 1989; India)
- Bay Area Typographical Union (San Francisco, CA)
- British American Tobacco Uganda Ltd.
- Brotherhood of Asian Trade Unions
- Building and Allied Trade Union (Dublin, Ireland)
- British Army Training Unit Kenya (UK MOD)
- Baltic Appeal to the United Nations (est. 1966)
- Baltic Association to the United Nations
- British American Tobacco - US
- British Army Training Unit Suffield (Alberta, Canada)