Prior to this, he was commercial director for the company's Bespak division.
What does BPK stand for?
BPK stands for Bespak
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BPK
We have 22 other meanings of BPK in our Acronym Attic
- Bridgeport-Port Jefferson Ferry (Connecticut)
- Bidwell Park Junior Golf Association (California)
- Bishop Pinkham Junior High (Calgary, Alberta)
- Buena Park Junior High (Buena Park, CA)
- Biblioteca Popular José Ingenieros (Spanish: José Ingenieros Popular Library; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Bundesprüfstelle für Jugengefährdende Medien (German: Inspectation Authority for Media)
- Bundesprüfstelle für Jugendgefährdende Schriften (German)
- B-Cell Progenitor Kinase
- Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan (Indonesia)
- Banking and Payment Authority of Kosova
- Biangabip Airport (Papua New Guinea)
- Big Pink Key (band)
- Bildarchiv Preussischer Kulturbesitz (German: Image Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage)
- Blackrock Muni 2018 (stock symbol)
- Blazingtools Perfect Keylogger (software)
- Body of Professional Knowledge
- Bremer Park Ltd
- Burr Pease and Kurtz (law firm)
- Bushman Pump Kit
- Business Productivity Kit (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laurel Park Elementary School Formerly the Bespak Manufacturing Building in Cary, N.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For More Information John Colwell Bespak plc Bergen Way, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE30 2JJ T +44 1553 691000 F +44 1553 693728 john.
Clamason was approached by UK manufacturer, Bespak, which will make plastic injection mouldings and final assembly at its factory in Milton Keynes.
Now the Black Country outfit is part of an industrial team trail-blazing the device, with giants Pfizer making the drug, Bespak manufacturing the device and Clamason providing precision metal pressings.