The Berufsverband Deutscher Internisten (BDI, or the Professional Association of German Internists) presented Sewering with its Guenther-Budelmann Medal for "unequalled services in the cause of freedom of the practice and the independence of the medical profession and to the nation's health system," according to the Daily Mail.
What does BDI stand for?
BDI stands for Berufsverband Deutscher Internisten (German: Professional Association of German Internists)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDI
We have 121 other meanings of BDI in our Acronym Attic
- Battelle Developmental Inventory (Houghton Mifflin Company)
- Battery Discharge Indicator
- Battle Damage Indicator
- Beach Discharge Lighter
- Bearing Deviation Indicator
- Beck Depression Inventory
- Beginners Discussion Initiative (gaming clan)
- Behavioral Descriptive Interviewing
- Behavioral Diabetes Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Belief-Desire-Intention (AI agents)
- Bhutan Development Index (Centre for Bhutan Studies)
- Bi-Directional Interface
- Bi-Directional Isolation (computing)
- Biblioteca Digitale Italiana (Italian: Italian Digital Library)
- Bibliothèque de Droit International (French: Library of International Law; University of Paris)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de l'Isère (French library)
- Billion Dollar Idea
- Bipolar Data Interface (Alcatel)
- Bisbee-Douglas International Airport (Arizona)
- Bizeray Deleuse Immobilier (French real estate agency)