The Bermuda International Business Association (BIBA) said it was "compelled to question the methodology and potential level of subjectivity inherent in the Financial Stability Forum's survey.
What does BIBA stand for?
BIBA stands for Bermuda International Business Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIBA
We have 10 other meanings of BIBA in our Acronym Attic
- Built-In Breathing (system)
- Bureau of International Broadcasting
- Burn-In Board (various companies)
- Bus Interface Board
- Business Internet Banking
- Business Investment Board
- Collectie Bibliografische en Naslagwerken
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (Oman)
- Bangladesh Islamic Bankers Association
- Belgian Internet Broadband Applications
- Big Island Beauty Academy (Hawaii)
- Boulder Independent Business Alliance
- Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology (University of Bremen)
- British Insurance Brokers' Association
- British Isles Backgammon Association
- British-Iranian Business Association
- Brought In By Ambulance (medical charts)
- Bulgarian International Business Association
- Bayer International Bioethics Advisory Council
- Benguet, Ifugao, Bontoc, Apayao, and Kalinga (Filipino cultural minority group)