A 1978 Ferrari 512BB Berlinetta Boxer owned by British Formula One driver, Jenson Button, is to be sold by Bonhams at its sale of Collectors' Motor Cars at the RAF Museum, Hendon, on 11 April 2011.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Berlinetta Boxer (Ferrari)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Beer Break
- Beethoven Band (San Antonio, TX)
- Beggars Banquet (Rolling Stones album)
- Begin Bracket (Indicator)
- Beginning Balance (finance)
- Beginning of Bridge (construction)
- Belly Button
- Benazir Bhutto (Pakistani politician)
- Bereits Benannt (German, legal)
- Berlin Brigade
Samples in periodicals archive:
If that isn't fast enough for you, how about a 1978 Ferrari 512BB Berlinetta Boxer powered by a howling V12 that can do almost 190mph?
In Abu Dhabi, as befitting an energy-based economy, Ferrari road cars are bestsellers, its Mondial, 612 Scaglietti, Berlinetta Boxer, Ferrari Dino and Testarossa models seen on the streets in considerable numbers.