Together with a high-caliber film team, director Thomas Grube accompanied the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra and Sir Simon Rattle on their concert tour through Asia - in six pulsing metropolises, with their tremendous oppositional forces of thousand-year-old traditions and breathless hypermodernity.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Bartlesville Project Office (US DoE)
- Base Personnel Office (various nations)
- Base Post Office
- Base Procurement Office
- Basic Postflight Operations
- Basic Protection Officer (International Foundation for Protection Officers)
- Beer Pong One (party game website)
- Benefit Plans Office (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
- Benevolent & Protective Order (of Elks of the USA)
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Best Possible Outcome
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Blood Program Office (US DoD)
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- British Post Office (British Telephone System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rattle will conduct the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra in a performance of Mahler's Symphony No 1, and Rachmaninov's Symphonic Dances.
The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra returned to the Arab world for the first time in 42 years with a concert in Abu Dhabi.
Between these works, all conducted by the CBSO's dynamic music director Andris Nelsons, is the chance to hear one of the world's finest pianists, Lars Vogt, the German soloist closely associated with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.
His father was a violinist with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.
Oboist Hanjorg Schellenberger of Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, cellist Heidi Litschauer of the Mozarteum University in Salzburg, clarinet player Guy Dangain of Conservatoire National Superieur de Musique de Paris are the other lecturers of the Urla Music Academy.