Clark also composes and arranges and has received commissions for his own quintet, for an octet shared with pianist Dave Newton, Continental Drift - an 11 piece band co-composed with Stan Tracey commissioned by The Arts Council, and big band arrangements for the Berkshire Youth Jazz Orchestra and the Appleby Festival big band.
What does BYJO stand for?
BYJO stands for Berkshire Youth Jazz Orchestra
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Beyond Your Imagination
- Bosch Young Investigator (Bosch Institute; University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Black Youth in Action (Canada)
- Bring Your Inner Bob (Indianapolis Colts slogan)
- Beth Yeshua International Group
- Bwrdd Yr Iaith Gymraeg (Welsh Language Board)
- British Yearbook of International Law
- Berry Young Juice
- Bellingham Youth Jazz Band (Bellingham, WA; est. 1997)
- Bangladesh Young Journalists Forum
- Bouake Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast airport code)
- Before You Know It (language learning program)
- Be Ye Kind One to Another
- Bes Yillik Kalkinma Plani (Turkish: Five-Year Development Plan)
- But You Know/Knew That
- But You Knew That Already
- Bangladesh Youth League
- Beaverton Youth Lacrosse (Beaverton, OR)
- Before You Leave
- Belmont Youth Lacrosse Inc. (Belmont, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Don Weller guested with the Berkshire Youth Jazz Orchestra, Astral Project brought their mixed bag over from New Orleans and Tom Cawley's Quartet put fresh faces on top of old men's suits.
This year's artists include modern electric fusers Astral Project (New Orleans) and Wayne Krantz (New York), the Swedish Jazz Kings, Julian Siegel and Phil Robson's Partisan's, Marty Grosz, the Berkshire Youth Jazz Orchestra with Peter King and Don Weller, the John Critchinson Quintet and the Caroline Taylor Quintet, featuring Mercury Prize nominee Denys Baptiste.